Talent.com is one of the largest job search platforms in the world and a fast-growing company in the HR tech space. After securing 120 million USD in Series B funding in March 2022, we are
hiring a host of talented people around the world to help us in our aim of connecting the world to work. This is a unique opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment with many
possibilities for career advancement. Talent.com boasts a diverse and multicultural team, with offices around the world, and we are looking for new voices to help us continue to grow.
We are looking for a Senior UI Engineer to become part of a fast-paced team in Medellin.
As a UI Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
• Develop and maintain some of the company’s core back-end solutions and features with
great attention to the code’s functionality and readability;
• Provide direction regarding best practices and process improvements;
• Serve as mentor, coach to teammates, and promote knowledge sharing and
communication across product development teams;
• Provides thought leadership in technology direction and standards adoption;
• Support the design, development, troubleshooting, maintenance, and evolution of new
and existing applications;
• Solve interesting and challenging problems;
• Explain, share and demo your work and ideas to your peers;
• Learn from and collaborate with a growing team of motivated individuals from different
backgrounds and countries.
•Designing visual interface elements such as buttons, menus, and forms, using graphic design tools.
•Creating prototypes and mockups of the interface to demonstrate to the team and the client how the final interface will function.
•Ensuring that the interface adapts correctly to different devices and screen sizes.
•Collaborating with the design team and back-end development team to ensure that the interface integrates correctly with the underlying system.
•Participating in research and analysis of trends and best practices in UI design.
•Keeping up to date with the latest advancements in web technologies and design trends.
•Communicating effectively with team members and stakeholders.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a UI Engineer or related role
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Design or any related fields;
• Experience in systems integration (It's a plus);
• Experience mentoring junior and mid-level developers;
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and version control systems (Git);
•Experience with accessibility and usability best practices
•Experience in creating responsive and mobile-friendly interfaces.
•Experience with graphic design and prototyping tools.
• Excellent problem-solving skills;
• Good communication and synthesizing skills;
• Great sense of curiosity and ability to learn and adapt quickly;
• Not afraid to take on new challenges and find new opportunities to learn;
• Highly motivated team player;
• Intermediate/Advanced (B2-C1) English level, both written and spoken.
What we offer
• An inspiring and friendly atmosphere where you will be working with a team of passionate
and youthful people;
• International reach;
• Competitive salary;
• Generous vacation policy;
• SURA Health Insurance;
• Flat and transparent organizational structure;
• Free coffee, fruit basket, and snacks;
• Frequent corporate and networking events.
When you join Talent.com, you enter a family of passionate and motivated individuals, connected
by their need to grow, innovate, and restless ambition.
You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy the flexibility and autonomy they are given,
opportunities for constant career advancement, and a supportive learning environment.
At Talent.com you can come as you are (casual dress code). We are a diverse (more than 20
nationalities and about 10 languages spoken) and inclusive work environment, but most of all a
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those selected for an
interview will be contacted.
Your application was submitted successfully.